Botox has many applications, both medical and cosmetic.
- Migraines: in addition to softening muscles, Botox can block transmission of pain-causing neurotransmitters in migraine
- Sweating: the neurotransmitters causing sweating are the same ones causing sweating, this is especially helpful in the armpits, hands, and feet
- Lifting: Botox can also be used to provide a lift the eyebrows by weakening parts of the frontalis muscle
- Muscles: for patients with neurological disease, it can weaken the muscles that are forced to contract due to nerve damage
- Wrinkles, it can, of course, soften wrinkles in the forehead and the corrigator muscles, but in soft a way that it does not cause a mechanical freezing
- Chin dimples: muscle weakening can also cause other effects, such as reducing chin dimples.
Want to learn more? Email Dr. Charles Wang for a consultation.